Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hairspiration!

Hey Dolls!
so i first off want to apologize for not posting for a while! i have been so busy, but now that it is almost summer i will be posting more often!  now, to get to the fun part!

i love doing peoples hair, especially braiding.  a lot of my friends ask me to do braids in their hair all day long and lately word has been going around that im a good braider (i know it sounds wierd!), but a lot of people have been asking me to do there hair recently. anyways, my point is that every time i braid someones hair from now on, i am going to take a picture with my phone and upload it right away! i think this is a fun and fresh new way to give you guys simple ideas! once i post them you guys can feel free to comment on them if you have any questions on how to do them and i will gladly make a post!

Do you guys like this idea?

Hope your last days of school are going well!
<3Sarah Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment