Thursday, March 1, 2012

Spice up your daily hair routine!

Hey dolls:)
here are some quick ideas for adding a little something special to your hair with little time!
oversized hair comb- style
i saw this picture and thought it was an adorable new idea i havent seen very much of!
urban outfitters- $12

messy bun-scrunchie look
i am a big fan of messy buns so i really like how this incoorperated a pop of color almost blended in with your hair.
urban outfitters- $12(2 pack)

Back-of-the-head waterfall braid
in my Perfect Braid post i featured a waterfall braid and i love how that is incorporated with this! 

I hoped you love these ideas as much as i do! comment and let me know what you think my next post should be about!
<3Sarah Anne

1 comment:

  1. These are really nice. I love the waterfall braid one, it's so pretty! :)

    I have just followed! Love your blog!

    Please check out my new blog:
    http://b-is-for-beauty.blogspot.com/

    Thank you
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete